FS: Intellivision Original Keyboard Component
b***@yahoo.com
2004-05-04 10:01:28 UTC
For serious Intellivision collectors only:

I'm selling an Original Keyboard Component along with three loose
cassette programs (Geography Challenge, Crosswords 3, Jack LaLanne's
Physical Condition) and a 4th cassette - a data storage cassette.
For pics, see following link: http://www.amlsports.com/KC.htm

My ebay name is workit-whatever and I have excellent references.
Also, the guys who run the Classic Gaming Expo can vouch for me as a
serious, trustworthy, long-time, collector as well. I have been in
charge of the Intellivision display at their Museum at CGE for a
number of years. In fact, this particular Keyboard has been in on
display several times.

I'm probably going to auction this on ebay if I don't get any takers
from the newsgroups. I'm asking $1,800 firm (plus shipping) for the
unit and the 4 cassettes.

The Keyboard fires-up just fine and all the keys are functioning. The
cassette drive runs, although I have not been able to get the programs
to load.

This is a sweet item for the hard-core Intellivision collector.

Feel free to email with any questions. I'd be happy to talk further
about the unit.

Thanks in advance.

Dan (in Milwaukee, WI)
***@yahoo.com
Chuck Whitby
2004-05-04 12:30:36 UTC
Heya, Dan.

Long time no see. How have ya' been?

While I am VERY interested in this item, I have no money. 8*) Although
I do have a friend who would be intersted. I'll e-mail ya' his e-mail
addy so you can contact him directly.
--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder